The Burton Small Business team is proud to be partnering with Staffordshire County Council to launch the People’s Business Award in Burton-on-Trent.
It’s been a tough few months for Burton businesses, but there’s a real buzz around the town now. So, to build on that momentum we’re teaming up with the county council to invite people to nominate their favourite Burton business (of any size and type) and tell us why they love it.
Go to this online form and fill it in to nominate the business you want to win. If you are a business owner, why not encourage your customers to nominate you? A winner and two highly commended runners-up will be chosen by a panel of local experts in the new year. They will be put firmly in the media spotlight in time to boost those all-important after-Christmas sales.
One of the Burton Small Business founder members, Elaine Pritchard of Caittom Publishing, said: “This award is a chance for the public of Burton to tell us about the businesses they love most in our town. Testimonials from happy clients are a great marketing tool for any business and to win an award that’s come from nominations by happy customers is going to be a special start to 2018 for the three top businesses.”
The Winner of the Burton People’s Business Award 2017 will:
- be presented with the People’s Business Award trophy
- be showcased across local print, broadcast and trade media
- be showcased across social media – a professional short video will be made and shared with over 30,000 potential customers
- receive a ‘Winner’ graphic to use across their social media channels and website
The people who nominated the three winning businesses will also be in the running to win great prizes to brighten up January.
The people who nominate the winning business will go into a draw to win the following prizes that have been kindly donated by Amey PLC:
- A voucher for two for The Dial restaurant
- A voucher for two for The Winery
- A £50 Cineworld voucher
Similarly, those who nominate one of the two highly commended businesses could win:
- A hamper of local produce worth at least £90
- A voucher for a local restaurant
Closing date for nominations is December 28 – so don’t delay. Nominate now at bit.ly/peoplesbizaward